Monday, June 26, 2006

Not bad for a Monday night

Last week I had dinner with about two hundred people. I think money was being raised for something, but I'm not sure exactly what.

At my table, Fyvush Finkel
from the show Boston Public,

and Mickey Freeman from Sgt. Bilko, a show I'm too young to remember.



Irving Fields played the piano for Claire Barry, Mina Bern, and Esta, my friend and trusted confidant, an actress from silent films, was also there. At 92, she knows everything about everything.




I won one of the raffle prizes, fancy seats at a Mets game courtesy of Alan Manevitz. Hoo-ray! Oy vey! Here I come Shea!

2 comments:

Maulleigh said...

Winning prizes rocks! We won a baby pac man machine once. I blogged about it.

copyranter said...

you should continue with the beginning of that Mets fight song. It's got potential.