Thursday, November 16, 2006

home for the holidays update



update: the "skywalk" (okay? it's not really a bridge, i admit). The Skywalk is not open yet. It is taking a little longer than planned to actually get it all done. There is some process called "Jack and Roll" that still has to be completed. As soon as it's open ("first quarter of 2007" they say - sounds a little vague), I will go, and I will invite anyone who wants to come with me.


I'm going to Arizona this week. Things to do: see the glass bridge that is supposed to be finished now. I'm not afraid of heights.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you couldn't just say "glass bridge" when I asked where you were going this week? Is that too much to ask?

Maulleigh said...

bleah!! That's one of the scariest things I've ever seen!!! Pictures please.

I'm not scared of heights either, but I do have a bothersome childhood memory of going over a huge body of water in one of those cable/trolley.

Anonymous said...

Pssst! That's not a bridge! A bridge is supposed to get you to somewhere you couldn't get to from where you started. That "bridge" just gets you back to where you started. Who designed it? Lewis Carroll? M.C. Escher?

copyranter said...

I wanna go, I wanna go!

Slinky Redfoot said...

tight

Anonymous said...

didn't you take mark with you?