Friday, February 09, 2007

troubled soul


People thought Griffin O'Neal (center) might have talent after he starred in Caleb Deschanel's The Escape Artist. I found him to be kind of tender-hearted, even if fucked up, and I got the impression that the only person he cared about (really), was his sister Tatum. I also got the impression his father was totally toxic. I never had any problems with him during production, just a sweetie, I thought. Photo-- by the pool on a day off from Killer Bimbos, with David Sherrill and Jamie Bozian. I hope he gets his shit together.

4 comments:

dancing at gunpoint said...

That recent Ryan O'Neal story is so weird. If I were him I'd clear the guns out of my house and go to rehab. Again.

Moda di Magno said...

Another sad story in a week of weird-sad stories. I hoped this kid would go straight and narrow after Gian-Carlo episode. Sometimes you just have to get out of La La Land.

Marj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marj said...

Wow, I'm impressed. The guy to the left of Griffin ONeal has 8 tiny penises hanging between his legs!