Okay, back to business---this is another matching game. Match things that were said to me on some film job somewhere, with the person who said it.
1. I never fly commercial.
2. I only fly commercial.
3. I don't fly.
4. You see that camera? You see this face? Don't ever get in between.
5. I don't need a hotel, I'm sleeping on Emilio's couch.
6. (sung) It's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money 'cos I just got paid...
7. Who called? (me: Stephen Baldwin again) Aw christ. He keeps inviting me to his party, and I have to go to because it's Alec's little brother. Come on, guys, let's all just go, what the hell. (groans from Alan Ruck and Christian Slater)
8. Did you pack my suitcase for me? Did you get everything? (me: absolutely, yes) I mean, did you look in the bathroom? (yes, it's all taken care of) Are you sure you looked in the bathroom? (yes, I promise) You got everything?...Where are we moving to tonight?
9. Can we stop at the store on the way to the hotel? I need to buy some underwear.
10. Can you ask Kelly Householder to come in here and give me a blowjob?
11. My cellphone is NOT WORKING. GOD DAMMIT I NEED MY CELLPHONE. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? (me: we're in a rock canyon, 400 feet on all sides, I don't think any phone will work down here). GET ME A PHONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, I NEED A FUCKING PHOOOOOOONE!!!!!!
A. Richard Chamberlain
B. Lou Diamond
D. J Peter Robinson (who?)
E. Gianni Bonjovi
F. Don Johnson
G. Jobeth Williams
I. Billy Petersen
J. Rick Moranis
K. Ellen Barkin